Head to Compton Family Ice Arena for an evening full of skating during our annual Family Skate night!
Family Skate includes
*Note: Family Skate is suitable for any child that can walk! Assistant racks will be available for the little ones. Even if they can't skate - they can come along with the help of the assistant racks!
Any participant who plans to be on the ice will need to register (regardless of what age)
- Skate rental
- Chance to take a picture with a special guest (he wears a red suit and loves cookies and milk)
Skates are REQUIRED to be on the ice.
Steps to register your family members on RecRegister for Family FuNDays:
- In the top right hand corner of RecRegister, select ‘Log In.’
- ‘Select ‘NetID Login.’
- Enter in your Notre Dame netID credentials.
- Click your netID in the top right hand corner of the page to display your account information.
- Then click 'Personal Information' on the left hand sidebar.
- Scroll down until you see the ‘Add a new Dependent’ button. Click this button to add your family’s information. You may add your spouse or children as dependents to your account.
- Once you have added your family’s information, click the sidebar navigation and select 'Family Skate.'
- Select the 'Family Skate' offering you wish to register for and begin your registration.